- 2,196 sqm of ventilated storage area
- 739 sqm of air conditioned storage area
- 5 fridges
- 2 forklifts
- Approximately 10,000 palettes
- Over 6,000 tons of storage capacity
- Rameda’s plant situated in the 6th of October industrial zone is built on a land area of 41,417 sqm, with a built-up area 0f 38,261 sqm.
- The purpose built factor was designed by V-Konsult, a German engineering company, and constructed by British Carter Construction Ltd.
- Rameda collaborated with M+W Process Industries GmbH (a global engineering and construction company offering complete process, and facilities solutions for pharmaceutical industries) to redesign production areas in several parts of the factory and to turn other areas into GMP compliant.
- Rameda has an agreement with the Engineering Consultants Group S.A (ECG) (a regional powerhouse specializing in construction supervision & project management with projects such as the Cairo International Airport Terminal & the Cairo Festival City Centre) to manage the upgrade and redesign construction in the following areas:
- Solid Dosage Area
- Sterile Cephalosporin
- Warehouses/Dispatch and Delivery
- Water for Injection (New Area)
Since the acquisition in 2011, a large variety of value-added systems have been added to the Rameda facilities, such as:
- 24 hour security
- Dispatch and delivery
- 1-stop storage
- Air Conditioned.
- Custom temperature in fridges.
- Automatic fire fighting systems.