Rameda’s state-of-the-art purpose built warehousing facility offers unique storage facilities. The premises include:
- General storage space with a span of over 1,800 sqm or air conditioned storage and over 1,100 sqm of ventilated storage area that stores approximately 10,000 pallets.
- Dedicated storage space for cephalosporin products over an area of 1,000 sqm that houses of 1,400 pallets.
- Dedicated storage space for penicillin products over an area of 1,000 sqm that houses over 1,400 pallets.
- Five fridges with temperature at 5 ± 3 degrees Celsius.
Rameda continues to grow its warehouse facilities. As of 2013 Rameda’s warehouse facilities have gone through a variety of growth and modernization initiatives including:
- Doubled storage capacity.
- Installed AC’s, racks and firefighting systems meeting safety requirements.
- Revamped logistical operations.
- Reassigned storekeepers to better organize and manage outsourced storage operation.