One-Stop-ShopWhat is the Rameda One-Stop-Shop?
An Independent Business Unit
- In adhering to Rameda’s values to be an innovative company and to continuously offer stakeholders innovative solutions to match their needs, we have created the One-Stop-Shop service. The service goes beyond the traditional pharmaceutical business model by offering both manufacturers and scientific offices locally registered pharmaceutical products: The concept of a complete business cycle, from the supply of raw materials to toll manufacturing, all through to the marketing of products to physicians, if needed.
The Complete Cycle
- The One-Stop-Shop is a dedicated business unit created with the purpose of eliminating the conflict of interest inherent in the toll manufacturing business model. By separating the One-Stop-Shop from the management of the ongoing business, the clients’ best interest is clearly defined. This value proposition allows the client to utilize Rameda’s resources and state-of-the-art facilities in a reliable and professional environment.
In addition to the One-Stop-Shop service, Rameda offers separate toll manufacturing, and warehousing services to both multinational and local clients.
A. Toll Production:
Rameda appointed a Toll Manger at the start of 2012 to better expand and manage its operations
We have signed contracts with several companies to manufacture products in the areas of ( Syrups, Ceph. & Eye drops) an example of our key accounts are:
What We Offer Our PartnersA Global Mindset: A Local Approach
While we adopt a global perspective to create synergies and greater value for our patients and stakeholders, we also believe that a local approach is instrumental to delivering those synergies, while allowing us to be close to patients, doctors and business partners. Partnerships with other organizations are fundamental to Rameda’s strategic priorities of growing a diversified business, while delivering unique and valuable products to our end clients.Why Rameda
Working with Rameda offers a wide range of strategic advantages:
- Established infrastructure with Rameda’s Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP)-Compliant state-of-the-art facility.
- Continuous drive for production efficiencies.
- Proven track record with suppliers. Quality-active ingredients utilized to produce medicines.
- Long and successful track record with physicians, hospitals, institutions, and pharmacies.
- Up-to-date on latest healthcare solutions.
- Pro-active business model with dedicated employees and executive leadership.
- Healthy and motivating work environment.
- Implementation of extensive training to all employees.
- Rameda has successfully worked in a range of collaborations and partnerships, and always looks for new opportunities.