- Rametax vial
- Cefotaxime sodium
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Genitourinary infections
- Gynecologic infections
- Skin and Skin structure infections
- Intra-abdominal infections
- Bone and Joint infections
- Children: 50-100 mg/kg body weight in 2-4 divided dosesSevere infections: up to 150-200 mg/kg body weight
- Neonates: 50 mg/kg body weight in 2-4 divided doses
- Adults: Gonorrhea: 1g IM as a single dose.
- Uncomplicated infections: 1 g every 12 hours.
- Moderate to severe infections: 1-2g every 6 – 8hours